Dana Point Harbor
Just off Dana Point, California, Dana Wharf’s whale watching boat captures a dolphin stampede. The stampede could include up to 2000 dolphins jumping out of the water near the boat. It is unsure if something scared the dolphins or if they are just having a good time. A mini dolphin stampede was seen yesterday on the same whale watching boat. Check out all of Dana Wharf’s Whale Watching videos on their YouTube channel.
Dolphin Mini Stampede
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Adorable Bunny Eating Raspberries Looks Like It’s Wearing Lipstick
- Elephants Reunited After Over 20 Years.
- Alana Holler From ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’.
- 911 Operator Saves Bride’s Wedding Day After Her Dress Gets Stolen
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats