Dan Wheldon Indy Car Crash
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 10 Moments That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Cockatoo Sings ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.