Dan Wheldon Indy Car Crash
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Dogs Decorating A Christmas Tree.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial