Dan Coudreaut Big Mac
Last month McDonald’s Canada took us behind the scenes of a McDonald’s photo shoot. Christine H. from Oshawa, Ontario asked McDonald’s Canada ‘What is in the sauce that is in the Big Mac?’. McDonald’s Executive Chef, Dan Coudreaut makes a version of the Big Mac using items you can buy at a local grocery store. Also popular this week is man from Japan eating a Burger King Whopper with 1000 slices of cheese.
Burger King Whopper With 1000 Slices Of Cheese.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma