Cystic Fibrosis Breathing Treatment Dance
Cystic Fibrosis is a chronic disease that clogs lungs with a sticky mucus and obstructs the pancreas preventing the body breaking down and absorbing food. In the last sixty years treatment for Cystic Fibrosis has come a long ways. In the 1950′s few children with cystic fibrosis lived to attend elementary school, today people with the disease are now capable of living well into their 30s and beyond. Dylan makes the best of his vest breathing treatments by dancing to ‘Dynamite’ by Taio Cruz. The vest breathing treatment assists in moving mucus in the lungs to larger airways where the mucus can be coughed up, this treatment is done twice a day for 20-30 minutes. To learn more about Cystic Fibrosis, Christina McDonald shares her story in ‘A day in the life of a person with Cystic Fibrosis‘.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Turbo Trailer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal