The Boston Celtics will visit the Miami Heat Saturday evening to determine who will be Eastern Conference Champions and compete against the Oklahoma Thunder in the NBA Finals. Both teams have the ‘big three’, the Celtics’ big three include Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, while the Heat’s big three include Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh. Comcast Sportnet New England takes a look at the difference between the big three from both teams as they were signed in 2007 and 2010. The Boston Celtics’ big three were NBA Champions in 2008 and the Miami Heat big three have yet to win a championship together.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.