CSNNE Boston And Miami Big 3
The Boston Celtics will visit the Miami Heat Saturday evening to determine who will be Eastern Conference Champions and compete against the Oklahoma Thunder in the NBA Finals. Both teams have the ‘big three’, the Celtics’ big three include Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, while the Heat’s big three include Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh. Comcast Sportnet New England takes a look at the difference between the big three from both teams as they were signed in 2007 and 2010. The Boston Celtics’ big three were NBA Champions in 2008 and the Miami Heat big three have yet to win a championship together.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.