Corona Rope Swing
Devin Graham visits Corona Arch in Moab, Utah to capture the world’s largest rope swing. This might be the most intense thrill ride as climbers free fall over 100 feet coming within 10 feet from the surface of the arch. Watch the behind the scenes and you can see just how intense the world’s largest rope swing is, and an explanation of the kiss at the end of the video. We have featured Devin’s videos before including the Human Sling Shot, Salt Boarding and the Water Jet Pack.
Behind the Scenes
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.