Conan Sings The Blues With Kids
Conan O’Brien is in Chicago this week and he visits Chicago’s Irish American Heritage Center, formerly an elementary school. Conan learns a little about the heritage center and the art of Irish step dancing. Conan also visited Frances Xavier Warde elementary to introduce first graders to the blues. Every day this week Conan is jumping Chicago related things over the famous State Street Drawbridge. So far Conan has jumped a 10-foot bratwurst, Picasso Statue and Mrs. O’Leary’s Cow.
Conan Writes Chicago Blues Songs With School Kids.
10-Foot Bratwurst Jumps Chicago’s State Street Drawbridge.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots