Conan Chicago’s Weiners Circle
[NSFW] Conan wraps up his week in Chicago by sending nice guy Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock to Chicago’s Weiners Circle. Weiners Circle is a hot dog stand known for the mutual verbal abuse between the employees and the customers. The Weiners Circle staff are very rude to Jack while he orders a meal, he returns with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to give them a taste of their own medicine. Earlier this week from Conan he visited Chicago’s Irish American Heritage Center to learn a little about his Irish heritage.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World