Commercial Advertising the United States of America
Brand USA has created ‘Discover America’ a 12.3 million dollar ad campaign featuring the first ever commercial advertising the United States of America. The Discover America ad campaign encourages travelers throughout the world to visit the United States of America. Over the next three months the campaign will run in the United Kingdom, Japan and Canada, there after it will run in Brazil, South Korea and other countries.
Land Of Dreams Commercial
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights