Collective Cadenza pays tribute to the anniversary 9/11 and lower Manhattan by turning street names that share their name with famous artists into music. You can see all the streets Collective Cadenza visited here.
Collective Cadenza takes a break from covering the history of music to perform on the street. Charles Yang, Michael Thurber and Eddie Barbash set up a stand with jars that read, ‘Lady Gaga’, ‘Michael Jackson’, ‘Bach’, Fast Forward’, ‘Slow Down’ and ‘?’. In total the guys collect $76.38 and donate it all to Wingspan Arts in New York City, ‘a non-profit that aims to expose diverse and young groups of people to the arts’.
http://wingspanarts.org/Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Collective Cadenza[CDZA] is known to share the history of music in unique ways. Previously CDZA has covered ‘History of Whistling‘, ‘History Of Lyrics That Aren’t Lyrics‘ and their latest History of Wooing Women with music. CDZA covers ‘Only You’ by The Platters in 1955 to ‘Tonight’ by Enrique Iglesias in 2010, wooing women with music definitely went down hill over the years.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong