Collective Cadenza The Human Jukebox
Collective Cadenza takes a break from covering the history of music to perform on the street. Charles Yang, Michael Thurber and Eddie Barbash set up a stand with jars that read, ‘Lady Gaga’, ‘Michael Jackson’, ‘Bach’, Fast Forward’, ‘Slow Down’ and ‘?’. In total the guys collect $76.38 and donate it all to Wingspan Arts in New York City, ‘a non-profit that aims to expose diverse and young groups of people to the arts’.
http://wingspanarts.org/Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Laughing Tram Man
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- How To Fold A Shirt In Under 2 Seconds
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 4
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.