Coalescence Cascade Droplet
When a water droplet falls into a pool of water it appears to vanish instantly. John Bush and his team at Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT] take a closer look at what happens when a water droplet hits the water. Scientists call this the Coalescence Cascade.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.