Close Call With Great White Shark
Dave Richards and Nathan Podmore were spearfishing off Geraldton’s coast in western Australia when a 9+ foot great white shark joined them. Nathan wore a camera on his head to capture the fishing trip and caught everything on camera. The shark appears between the men and their boat which is 150 feet away. The men are able to fear off the shark with a small poke from their spear gun.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.