Christmas YouTube Challenge
Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘I Gave My Kids A Terrible Christmas Present‘ went viral before Christmas with over 15 million views. Parents record their kids reactions after opening a terrible Christmas present. Many parents captured their kids opening awful presents even after the YouTube Challenge ended. The kids are not impressed again with healthy food, canned goods, Barbies and more.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
A new Jimmy Kimmel YouTube challenge has risen. Jimmy asks parents to trick their children again by giving them an early Christmas present of something they wouldn’t want. The gifts are hilariously terrible and the kids are not impressed. Jimmy’s previous YouTube challenge was a Halloween special having parents telling their kids they ate all of their candy.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Prancercise – A Fitness Program Inspired By Horses
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.