MasterChef’s Christine Ha is the shows first ever blind contestant, last week Christine’s MasterChef audition stole the show and brought tears to some viewers. This week Christine prepared an Apple Pie for the show’s ‘pressure test’. Christine was flustered making the pie and thought the it was a disaster, Chef Gordon Ramsey thought otherwise.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
33-year-old Christine Ha, a graduate student from Houston, Texas auditioned to become the next Master Chef cooking for the judges a Vietnamese dish, Ca Kho To. At 19, Ha was diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica, causing her to lose her sight slowly over the following years. Judges, Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot enjoy the dish and Ha receives the white apron. Ha is able to cook while blind by being well organized, she must knwo where her ingrediants and kitchen tools are before she beings cooking. Ha uses her sense of taste and smell to tell when the meal is ready.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen