Christine Ha Recipe
33-year-old Christine Ha, a graduate student from Houston, Texas auditioned to become the next Master Chef cooking for the judges a Vietnamese dish, Ca Kho To. At 19, Ha was diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica, causing her to lose her sight slowly over the following years. Judges, Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot enjoy the dish and Ha receives the white apron. Ha is able to cook while blind by being well organized, she must knwo where her ingrediants and kitchen tools are before she beings cooking. Ha uses her sense of taste and smell to tell when the meal is ready.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Puppies Learning To Howl
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Just Put The F*cking Turkey In The Oven.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener