Christine Ha Catfish In Clay Pot
33-year-old Christine Ha, a graduate student from Houston, Texas auditioned to become the next Master Chef cooking for the judges a Vietnamese dish, Ca Kho To. At 19, Ha was diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica, causing her to lose her sight slowly over the following years. Judges, Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot enjoy the dish and Ha receives the white apron. Ha is able to cook while blind by being well organized, she must knwo where her ingrediants and kitchen tools are before she beings cooking. Ha uses her sense of taste and smell to tell when the meal is ready.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Misheard Song Lyrics 1990s Edition
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons