Child Prodigy Pianist
5-year-old prodigy pianist Ryan Wang from West Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada has performed all over the world and is set to perform with the Shanghai Symphony Orchestra in China next month. Before leaving for his big trip Ryan took time to perform a private concert for his biggest fan, 101-year-old Dorothy Landry, aka ‘Grandma Dorothy’. For Dorothy he performs ‘Variations on an Inner Mongolian Folk Song’.
Related: Ryan Wang – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen
Ryan Wang, a talented 5-year-old prodigy pianist from West Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada, recently took second place at the American Protégé International Piano and Strings Competition in New York City. Ryan has been playing the piano for less than two years and says the music just goes to his fingers. In a recent visit to The Ellen Show, Ryan performs Variations on a Russian Theme.
Global TV News Interview With Piano Prodigy Ryan Wang
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy