Child Abuse PSA
Ad agency, Ogilvy and Mather in Chile has created a powerful PSA for UNICEF. A young boy builds a transforming costume which would be fun for most kids, but for this boy he builds it to save his life. The ad took silver place in Television/Cinema at this year’s CLIO Awards held in New York City.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- The Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever.
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.