Cherry Hill School Autism Boy
In the past 24 hours the story of Stuart Chaifetz and his autistic son Akian has been seen over 1.5 million times and shared nationally. Stuart has created a response to his first video thanking everyone for the love and support. Cherry Hill Public School’s Board of Education President, Seth Klukoff and Superintendent, Dr. Maureen Reusche released a statement about the issue [below the response video]. The statement says ‘the individuals who are heard on the recording raising their voices and inappropriately addressing children no longer work in the district’. Jodi Sgouors an educational assistant was the woman who raised her voice and was fired, the special education teacher Kelly Altenburg was transferred to Cherry Hill High School West a school within the Cherry Hill School District.[Patch] Kelly was heard on the tapes laughing at Jodi’s remarks, Stuart feels Kelly is at fault as well for not stepping in and preventing the bullying from happening.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Animals Are Awesome
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux