It’s been 25 years since the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster and this weekend a new amateur video taken by Jeffrey Ault has been released by the Timothy Stenovec and The Huffington Post. Jeffrey Ault only 19 years old at the time, was visiting from southern California with his parents and friend Bill Graber. Jefffery filmed the event with his Chinon Super 8 film camera and Bill photographed the event. Ault’s video was taken less than ten miles away from the launch pad and gives us a closer look at the event that almost ended the space shuttle program.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.