CGP Grey Canadian Penny
Canada has announced they will begin to withdraw the Penny from circulation beginning fall 2012. The reason for the change is that Canada loses $11 million each year supplying pennies to the economy. To cope with the new change Canadian prices will either round up or round down to the nearest $.05 when paying with cash. Paying with check or card the price will remain the same. Other countries that have already abolished their low-denomination coins include Australia, Brazil, Finland, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand and more. Colin Grey has created ‘Death To Pennies‘ which explains why the penny should also be abolished in the United States.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights