Collective Cadenza takes a break from covering the history of music to perform on the street. Charles Yang, Michael Thurber and Eddie Barbash set up a stand with jars that read, ‘Lady Gaga’, ‘Michael Jackson’, ‘Bach’, Fast Forward’, ‘Slow Down’ and ‘?’. In total the guys collect $76.38 and donate it all to Wingspan Arts in New York City, ‘a non-profit that aims to expose diverse and young groups of people to the arts’.
http://wingspanarts.org/Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Collective Cadenza[CDZA] is known to share the history of music in unique ways. Previously CDZA has covered ‘History of Whistling‘, ‘History Of Lyrics That Aren’t Lyrics‘ and their latest History of Wooing Women with music. CDZA covers ‘Only You’ by The Platters in 1955 to ‘Tonight’ by Enrique Iglesias in 2010, wooing women with music definitely went down hill over the years.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Claycat – The Raid.
- 2-Year-Old Girl Sings Along To Pearl Jam In The Car
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.