Collective Cadenza takes a break from covering the history of music to perform on the street. Charles Yang, Michael Thurber and Eddie Barbash set up a stand with jars that read, ‘Lady Gaga’, ‘Michael Jackson’, ‘Bach’, Fast Forward’, ‘Slow Down’ and ‘?’. In total the guys collect $76.38 and donate it all to Wingspan Arts in New York City, ‘a non-profit that aims to expose diverse and young groups of people to the arts’.
http://wingspanarts.org/Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Collective Cadenza[CDZA] is known to share the history of music in unique ways. Previously CDZA has covered ‘History of Whistling‘, ‘History Of Lyrics That Aren’t Lyrics‘ and their latest History of Wooing Women with music. CDZA covers ‘Only You’ by The Platters in 1955 to ‘Tonight’ by Enrique Iglesias in 2010, wooing women with music definitely went down hill over the years.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots