Cat Walks Down Fridge Head First
7-year-old Piggy, aka ‘Spider Cat’ has acquired internet fame this week for being able to walk down a fridge head first. Two videos have been seen over a half million times this week, one of Piggy walking down the fridge and stopping half way, another of Piggy walking down the fridge without stopping. Piggy has developed a daily routine of walking down the fridge and her owners are not quite sure how she first figured it out.
Cat Walking Down Fridge 2.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Animals Are Awesome
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Turbo Trailer
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon