Casey Neistat Nike Make It Count
Casey Neistat known for ‘Bikes Lanes‘ and ‘Stealing A Bike In NYC‘ returns with a little help from Nike. Casey was asked by Nike to make a movie about what it means to ‘Make It Count’, Casey along with his friend Max make it count by using the budget to travel the world. Casey and Max make the trip to France, Egypt, Italy, Thailand and more. Casey Neistat’s 10 day journey is similar to Kian Lam’s ‘Speeding Around The World In Less Than 5 Minutes‘ and Duane Perera’s ‘Drinking Coca-Cola Around The World‘.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.