Devin Graham’s latest video features 5 wingsuit athletes competing in a race flying 140 mph along the coast of Oahu, Hawaii. The race doesn’t get tough until the athletes land and must run to the finish line with their parachutes still attached. Devin has been traveling the past two months and plans on releasing 12 new videos soon. Past videos by Devin Graham include Puppy Easter, World’s Largest Rope Swing, Festival of Colors 2012 and more.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- Giant Python Snake Opening A Door Will Give You Nightmares
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.