Devin Graham’s latest video features 5 wingsuit athletes competing in a race flying 140 mph along the coast of Oahu, Hawaii. The race doesn’t get tough until the athletes land and must run to the finish line with their parachutes still attached. Devin has been traveling the past two months and plans on releasing 12 new videos soon. Past videos by Devin Graham include Puppy Easter, World’s Largest Rope Swing, Festival of Colors 2012 and more.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.