Car Causes Crash Tour De France
There has been another crash in the Tour de France, this time caused by a French car. The cars wheels were on the grass and it came back on the road to avoid a tree. The car hit riders Johnny Hoogerland and Juan Antonio Flecha. Hoogerland was thrown into a barbed wire fence, though cut and bloody he was able to finished the segment.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’