Car Causes Crash Tour De France
There has been another crash in the Tour de France, this time caused by a French car. The cars wheels were on the grass and it came back on the road to avoid a tree. The car hit riders Johnny Hoogerland and Juan Antonio Flecha. Hoogerland was thrown into a barbed wire fence, though cut and bloody he was able to finished the segment.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2