This 2 year old multi-winning award short film, ‘Leave Me’, was written by Ryan Dunlap and Dustin Ballard. The story is about Jack, a recent widower dealing with his grief through his wife’s broken camera. As Jack’s picture is taken by his father, he is somehow transferred into the camera’s moments. When the camera scrolls to the photograph with his wife in the picture Jack asks his father to leave him there.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’