Canon 5D Mark 3
On May 27th, 1937 San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge opened to the public and this past weekend the Golden Gate Bridge celebrated it’s 75th anniversary with a fireworks show which was seen by thousands. San Francisco’s very own The Seventh Movement captures the event with three cameras, slow motion was shot with a RED Scarlet at 45 frames per second and time-lapse were shot with a Canon 5D Mark 2 and Mark 3. The guys from Seventh Movement include Thomas Sidney McCallum, Vincent Guglielmina, and Jon Blomgren.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.