Camel Races Woman
Among the most rising videos uploaded this week this one of a race between a woman and a camel caught our eye. The camel’s name is Nessie, once her owner says ‘Go!’ it’s off to the races. The camel’s run is sloppy and surprisingly wins the race. Today we learned, camels can run at 25 mph and can reach speeds of 40 mph.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Prancercise – A Fitness Program Inspired By Horses