C.G.P. Grey takes a look at the correct name of our solar system’s 7th planet, Uranus. Several scientists pronounce the planet YUR-in-us and many youngsters like to pronounce the planet yoo-RAIN-us. Uranus was named The Georgium Sidis in 1781 by it’s discoverer William Herschel. By 1789 the planet had four names, The Georgium Sidis, Herschel, Neptune and Uranus, by the late 1800′s Uranus was the name most widely used.
Colin Gregory Palmer Grey aka C.G.P. Grey is known for debunking many things that we may question, including an explanation of Groundhog Day and 2012. In his latest video Grey covers 8 animal misconceptions that most people believe including lemmings running of cliffs, touching baby birds, dog vision and more. Grey has 10 more misconceptions here.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots