C.G.P. Grey takes a look at the correct name of our solar system’s 7th planet, Uranus. Several scientists pronounce the planet YUR-in-us and many youngsters like to pronounce the planet yoo-RAIN-us. Uranus was named The Georgium Sidis in 1781 by it’s discoverer William Herschel. By 1789 the planet had four names, The Georgium Sidis, Herschel, Neptune and Uranus, by the late 1800′s Uranus was the name most widely used.
Colin Gregory Palmer Grey aka C.G.P. Grey is known for debunking many things that we may question, including an explanation of Groundhog Day and 2012. In his latest video Grey covers 8 animal misconceptions that most people believe including lemmings running of cliffs, touching baby birds, dog vision and more. Grey has 10 more misconceptions here.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- What Happens When Two Monkeys Are Paid Unequally
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Girl Sings Along To Pearl Jam In The Car