Burger King Japan Bacon Promotion
Burger King Japan is currently running a promotion offering 15 additional slices of bacon on your Whopper for 100 Yen or $1.23. One man has it his way buys an additional 1,050 bacon strips on his Whopper costing him 7000 Yen or $86.10. Surprisingly the monstrous burger is able to stay upright long enough to get a good look. This seems like something you only see on Epic Meal Time.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.