There must be an end to bullying, even after Jamey Rodemeyer took his life Lady Gaga played a tribute to Jamey he is still being bullied. Jamey’s sister was having a great time at her homecoming dance, they played the Lady Gaga tribute at the dance and the bullying began once again with chants of ‘We’re glad you’re dead’. Being bullied even after committing suicide has gained the attention of the nation and something must be done.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal