Britain’s Got Talent Opera/Pop Duo
Charlotte Jaconelli and Jonathan Antoine from Essex were the last act on Britain’s Got Talent this evening. At first glace Simon Cowell was not enthused as he told Carmen Electra, ‘just when you think things can’t get any worse!’ when the two walked on stage. 16-year-old Charlotte and 17-year-old Johnathan were paired up by their singing teachers and both have learned to stick up for one another. Johnathan has been bullied and picked on for a very long time and has lacked confidence, he says having Charlotte with him on stage boosts his confidence. Their jaw dropping performance received a standing ovation by the audience and all four judges. Simon shares his thoughts saying Charlotte is good but Johnathan is unbelievable calling him a future star, Simon worries that Charlotte will hold him back. Johnathan responds with ‘We’ve come on her as a duo, and we’re going to stay here as a duo’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview