Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Opera
Charlotte Jaconelli and Jonathan Antoine from Essex were the last act on Britain’s Got Talent this evening. At first glace Simon Cowell was not enthused as he told Carmen Electra, ‘just when you think things can’t get any worse!’ when the two walked on stage. 16-year-old Charlotte and 17-year-old Johnathan were paired up by their singing teachers and both have learned to stick up for one another. Johnathan has been bullied and picked on for a very long time and has lacked confidence, he says having Charlotte with him on stage boosts his confidence. Their jaw dropping performance received a standing ovation by the audience and all four judges. Simon shares his thoughts saying Charlotte is good but Johnathan is unbelievable calling him a future star, Simon worries that Charlotte will hold him back. Johnathan responds with ‘We’ve come on her as a duo, and we’re going to stay here as a duo’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers