Some might consider skateboarding a crime, others might see is it as an art form. Adam Shomsky captures over ten wild skateboard tricks with a Redlake N3 high speed camera, Shomsky films at 1000 frames per second which catches the tricks in super slow motion. Watch until the very end and you will see how fast these tricks happen in real time. Another popular skateboarding video this week is Kilian Martin – Altered Route, Kilian is recognized for his unique style which continues to take skateboarding to the next level. Brett Novak filmed Altered Route which takes place in an abandoned water park in the Mojave Desert.
Kilian Martin – Altered Route.
Kilian Martin takes to beautiful locations in this skateboarding video called ‘Sublime Skateboarding’. Some say this is not skateboarding at all but art with all the unusual tricks, we definitely agree it’s art.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Too Cute – Baby Sloth Bath Time.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Orange County Police Pursuit.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.