Breakfast With Baby Bear
Alicia Silverstone posted a controversial video last week to her website, ‘The Kind Life‘. Alicia feeds her son Bear by chewing the food and giving it to her son by mouth. Alicia says, ‘He [Bear] literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating’. Jimmy Kimmel used this video for his latest YouTube Challenge asking parents to feed chewed up food to their kids. Jimmy Kimmel once again leaves children unimpressed and disgusted. Other popular Jimmy Kimmel YouTube Challenges include: ‘I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy‘ and ‘I Gave My Kids A Terrible Present’ part 1 and part 2.
Alicia Silverstone Feeding Bear.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Festival Of Colors 2012 – World’s Biggest Color Party.