Break Dancing Using Crutches
Dergin Tokmak aka ‘Stix’ lost entire use of his left leg and part of his right leg at the age of one due to polio. Dergin learned to walk using only his hands and at the age of 12 was inspired to dance after watching the movie ‘Breakin’ where a dancer performs using fore-arm crutches. In the late 80′s Dergin began dancing and even toured with Run DMC in the early 90′s along with performing in dance competitions. Today Dergin dances to Flo-Rida’s ‘Good Feeling’ and Katy Perry’s ‘E.T.’.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- People Are Awesome.
- Dogs Decorating A Christmas Tree.
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days