Break Dancing Using Crutches
Dergin Tokmak aka ‘Stix’ lost entire use of his left leg and part of his right leg at the age of one due to polio. Dergin learned to walk using only his hands and at the age of 12 was inspired to dance after watching the movie ‘Breakin’ where a dancer performs using fore-arm crutches. In the late 80′s Dergin began dancing and even toured with Run DMC in the early 90′s along with performing in dance competitions. Today Dergin dances to Flo-Rida’s ‘Good Feeling’ and Katy Perry’s ‘E.T.’.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The New Periodic Table Song
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Japanese Bagelheads.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.