Boyfriend Saves Girl In Theater Massacre
Incredible survival stories are arising just over 24 hours since the devastating theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado leaving 12 dead and 59 injured. Jansen Young was saved by her military boyfriend Jon Blunk, he knew what was happening and immediately threw Young on the ground, pushed her under the seats and covered her with his body. Young walks through the final moments she spent with her boyfriend saying ‘He saved me and gave me the opportunity to live, he would have done it for anyone that day’.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee