Boyfriend Saves Girl In Theater Massacre
Incredible survival stories are arising just over 24 hours since the devastating theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado leaving 12 dead and 59 injured. Jansen Young was saved by her military boyfriend Jon Blunk, he knew what was happening and immediately threw Young on the ground, pushed her under the seats and covered her with his body. Young walks through the final moments she spent with her boyfriend saying ‘He saved me and gave me the opportunity to live, he would have done it for anyone that day’.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth