Boy With Cystic Fibrosis Dances During Breathing Treatment
Cystic Fibrosis is a chronic disease that clogs lungs with a sticky mucus and obstructs the pancreas preventing the body breaking down and absorbing food. In the last sixty years treatment for Cystic Fibrosis has come a long ways. In the 1950′s few children with cystic fibrosis lived to attend elementary school, today people with the disease are now capable of living well into their 30s and beyond. Dylan makes the best of his vest breathing treatments by dancing to ‘Dynamite’ by Taio Cruz. The vest breathing treatment assists in moving mucus in the lungs to larger airways where the mucus can be coughed up, this treatment is done twice a day for 20-30 minutes. To learn more about Cystic Fibrosis, Christina McDonald shares her story in ‘A day in the life of a person with Cystic Fibrosis‘.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Animals Are Awesome
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth