Boston Dynamics SandFlea
Boston Dynamics ‘Sand Flea’ looks like a normal remote controlled vehicle, but this 11 pound RC robot is capable of jumping 30 feet in the air. Using gyro stabilization the vehicle is able to stay flat for a soft landing. Seen in the video the robot can jump on top of buildings and up tough terrain. The Sand Flea was developed with funding from the US Army’s Rapid Equipping Force (REF). Perhaps one day this robot will be used in action.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.