Ever wonder how a large airplane was built? This is a time-lapse of a Boeing 777-200LR being built in Everett, Washington. The Boeing 777 is the World’s largest twinjet seating 300 passengers and has capabilities of flying over 9,000 miles. This specific model costs $262.4 million.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth