Bob And Nancy Strait
Ranger Up CEO and Veteran, Nick Palmisciano shares the story of 90-year-old WWII vet Bob Strait and his 85-year-old wife Nancy Strait who were brutally attacked in their Tulsa home March 14th, 2012. Bob was brutally beaten and shot with a BB gun, Nancy was sexually assaulted, brutally beaten and died of her injuries. Today, 19-year-old Tyrone Woodfork is in custody and charged with first-degree murder, burglary, assault with a dangerous weapon and two counts of armed robbery, but police are still looking for four/five additional suspects who committed the crime. Bob Strait was a paratrooper with the 101st Airborne Division and jumped in on D-Day during World War II, he was awarded the bronze star. Bob was also awarded the purple heart for his injuries but turned the award down along with any government aid. Nick is asking Americans along with John Stewart and Stephen Colbert to push this story out and so it airs mainstream media. A Trust for Bob and Nancy Strait has been set up with a goal of $20,000 the current donation amount is at $3,000.
News On 6 Family Members Speak.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture