BMW M5 Bullet Art
BMW Canada visited the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah to shoot ‘Bullet’, an ad for their BMW F10 M5, the world’s fastest sedan. The M5 launches out from a tunnel representing the barrel of a gun and smashes through an apple, balloons filled water and a target, all captured in ultra slow motion. BMW Canada is known to use CGI in their ads including this one where a BMW M1 drifting on top of the US Bank tower in Los Angeles, the 10th tallest building in the United States.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- ‘Thrift Shop’ Music Video Without The Music
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen