If you are not a fan of getting up to turn off or dim the lights you might want to consider the Bluetooth Bulb. The Bluetooth Bulb allows you to control the brightness, the timing of turning the bulb on and off, and color using an app on your cellphone. You can control the bulb from up to 164 feet [50 meters] away. Unfortunately the bulb is only compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 products, this would include iPad3, Samsung Galaxy S III, Droid RAZR, Mac Mini and Macbook Air. The Bluetooth Bulb is in pre-production stages and hopes to release before the end of the year.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma