If you are not a fan of getting up to turn off or dim the lights you might want to consider the Bluetooth Bulb. The Bluetooth Bulb allows you to control the brightness, the timing of turning the bulb on and off, and color using an app on your cellphone. You can control the bulb from up to 164 feet [50 meters] away. Unfortunately the bulb is only compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 products, this would include iPad3, Samsung Galaxy S III, Droid RAZR, Mac Mini and Macbook Air. The Bluetooth Bulb is in pre-production stages and hopes to release before the end of the year.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen