Blue Star Line
58-year-old Australian mining billionaire, Clive Palmer plans to build a working replica of the RMS Titanic with his own money. Palmer has signed a deal with CSC Jinling Shipyard of China to build the Titanic II, updates to the vessel will include a diesel engine, larger rudder and bow thrusters. Upon Titanic II’s completion in 2016 it will be escorted by the Chinese Navy from Shanghai to London and then make the trip to New York. Palmer is calling the Titanic II unsinkable, the replica vessel will run under Blue Star Line cruises which Palmer has created.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’