Blind Girl On Delta Goodrem’s Team
NBC’s The Voice has been a popular talent show in the United States. On Monday, Australia’s version of The Voice aired on Nine Network with judges Delta Goodrem, Seal, Joel Madden and Keith Urban selecting the talent. One stand out that has grabbed the attention of thousands is the talented 17-year-old Rachael Leahcar who is 90% legally blind. Rachael began singing at the age of nine and performs ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf receiving a standing ovation the second she begins singing bringing some audience members to tears. Rachael, capable of singing in Italian, French and Spanish wants to be known as a singer, not the blind girl that sings. All four judges turn around and although we don’t see it Rachael chooses to be on Team Delta with Australia’s own Delta Goodrem.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sophia Grace And Rosie Perform ‘Thrift Shop’ On Ellen
- Ashleigh And Pudsey – Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Winner.
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Amanda Todd – My Story.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Greatest Real Life Troll Of All Time – Remi Gaillard.
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.