Blind Film Critic
Tommy Edison aka the Blind Film Critic shows us how he cooks when he is alone. Tommy grabs a drink and begins cooking something easy, burgers and fries. Tommy has featured other tasks that may seem difficult for blind people such as using paper money and using the ATM.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Tommy Edison, The Blind Film Critic reviews the popular Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part 1. Tommy thinks the movie was pretty poor but had great music. Our favorite is his thoughts of the main characters in the movie, we have to agree 100% with Tommy on his review. Other videos by Tommy Edison – Blind Man Vs. ATM, Blind Man Batting Cage and Blind Man Vs. Money.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Tommy Edison aka The Blind Film Critic is known for reviewing new movie releases. Once and a while he will upload videos from his daily life like hitting baseballs in a batting cage. In Tommy’s latest video he takes us to the ATM to show how difficult it can be for the blind. Trying to find the head phone jack is a task itself, trying to enter the right withdrawal amount is another.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Tommy Edison, The Blind Film Critic, heads to the batting cages to hit some baseballs. Surprisingly he is able to hit a few.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
It’s Friday and Tommy Edison, the Blind Film Critic heads to the movies to see Super 8. The film is about a group of kids who witness a train crash while filming a Super 8 movie. They find out the train crash was not an accident as unusual things happen in their small Ohio town.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Animals Are Awesome
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen